[NeXus-committee] NeXus wiki

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Fri Oct 22 16:14:56 BST 2010

While I support the idea of moving formal documentation to the Docbook format, and I guess that is the official position of the NIAC, I think it is a big, biog, mistake to move the introduction, certainly as it now stands. It looks an ugly mess, with non-printing characters and zero CSS styling. I suggest that we move at least the introduction back to the old wiki format because if this is the first thing anyone sees to describe NeXus, I can't see why they would stick with it.

Ray Osborn
Materials Science Division
Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL 60439, USA