[NeXus-committee] non binding vote on recording multiple detector modules

Tobias.Richter at diamond.ac.uk Tobias.Richter at diamond.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 11:59:25 GMT 2012

Okay, the vote is closed. The only two options that received any votes were "Tobias Suggestion" and "The General Case" with 3 and 2 votes respectively.

The idea was to limit the number of options and scrutinize the most popular option(s) for feasibility and how well they fit the requirements.

For the moment I'll just impartially report the result and engage in discussions later. (Time constraints today mainly.)

Regards,

Tobias