[NeXus-committee] DECTRIS example summary

yayahjb yayahjb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:18:03 GMT 2013

The one fussy disagreement I have with this summary would be on
signal=1.  I am not sure this matters, but I think the current rule is that
we are only supposed to have one dataset with "plottable" data, i.e.
with signal=1.  If that rule is important, then I we probably should
ask for signal=2, signal=3, etc. on the second, third, etc. dataset.
I think this is actually consistent with an old NeXus rule when you had
multiple datasets.  The alternatives would be to change the rule and
say either:

   You can have multiple plotable datasets with signal=1 or

   The plotable datasets have signal=n, where n designates
the order of plotting, starting with 1.

The second version would be consistent with this particular data.

Sorry to be fussy

   Regards,
     Herbert