[NeXus-committee] Next DECTRIS Summary

Andy Gotz andy.gotz at esrf.fr
Fri Jan 18 07:59:33 GMT 2013

Hi Mark,

good summary of the needs which BTW are the same for more and more
detectors in synchrotron radiation. If there is agreement on a common
scheme we can implement it as part of our generic data acquisition
library for 2D detectors (https://forge.epn-campus.eu/projects/lima)
which supports a wide range of detectors and is being used in a number
of SR facilities.

Armando is following this discussion closely for us.

Regards

Andy