[NeXus-committee] ECM28 dates and CIF meeting, NIAC or Code Camp?

Tobias.Richter at diamond.ac.uk Tobias.Richter at diamond.ac.uk
Mon Mar 11 17:45:54 GMT 2013

Dear Herbert,

You need to use a mobile device (where Doodle does display the options correctly) or click on that stupid folding area between CIF Symposium and Code Camp after above. Then 6 additional choices should show up.

I don't understand what Doodle are thinking when they "optimise" the display in that way, but I haven't seen a better alternative yet.

If I misunderstood you problem, be patient and try again.

Kind regards,

Tobias