[NeXus-committee] Draft ACA Poster

yayahjb yayahjb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 21:31:49 BST 2013

I've adopted most of Tobias' changes and posted a new version at

https://sites.google.com/site/nexuscbf/home/presentation-foils/Integration_Poster_1Jul13a.pdf

The only disagreements is that I have kept BIOIHDF and HDF
and I have harmonized the funding lists, but kept it in both
places.

Regards,
   Herbert