[NeXus-committee] renewal of DESY representative

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 17:07:12 BST 2014

I vote Aye. -- Herbert

BALLOT

DESY have nominated Eugen Wintersberger as their representative to the
International Advisory Committee

[ X]  CONFIRM Eugen Wintersberger as NIAC member for DESY

[  ]  REJECT  Eugen Wintersberger as NIAC member for DESY

[  ]  ABSTAIN

Please indicate your choice by making it with an X. Only one option allowed.