[NeXus-committee] NeXus paper v10, NIAC

Clausen, Bjorn clausen at lanl.gov
Fri Sep 5 16:41:32 BST 2014

As for Argonne, we are also required to acknowledge our funding source… However, our standard acknowledgement does include the contract number:

Work at Los Alamos National Laboratory was supported by the Lujan Center at LANSCE, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy, contract DE-AC52-06NA25396.

Bjørn

"TSPA" (Technology and Software Publicly Available)
Bjørn Clausen, B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D.
SMARTS Instrument Scientist
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Lujan Center (LANSCE-LC)