[NeXus-committee] NeXus paper v14

Pete Jemian jemian at anl.gov
Tue Sep 9 18:38:09 BST 2014

On 9/9/2014 10:06 AM, Herbert J. Bernstein wrote:
> Thank you.  My mistake -- not my wife's. -- HJB

Your wife should receive special recognition for her efforts.

Now attached is v14 of the manuscript with my regrets that the page
count has now gone up by one.

Pete

Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                <jemian at anl.gov>
Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition, Group Leader
Advanced Photon Source,   Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL  60439                   630 - 252 - 3189
    Education is the one thing for which people
       are willing to pay yet not receive.