[NeXus-committee] NIAC Meeting Reminder

Pete Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:47:46 GMT 2014

NIAC and Code Camp Attendees:

Note that the schedule for the NIAC meeting has changed, but only
slightly.  There are now a sufficient number of attendees expecting to
depart on Friday afternoon that it is necessary to shorten the meeting
schedule to end at 1:00 PM on Friday afternoon.

You are encouraged to register as soon as possible with the APS User
Office so there is sufficient time to process the paperwork associated
with site access. For more information, see the meeting WWW-site at:

    http://wiki.nexusformat.org/NIAC2014

Regards,
    Pete