[NeXus-committee] A very stupid question

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 14:44:33 BST 2017

Dear Eugen,

  More often the origin of the overall coordinate frame is in the sample,
not the detector, and even for the local coordinate frame of the detector
face, the origin is usually at one of the corners, not the beam center.
Which corner is another issue.  We still have cases where we have to guess
and just try all 4 corners until we discover which one had actually been
used.

  Regards,
    Herbert