[NeXus-committee] NIAC Voting

Koennecke Mark (PSI) mark.koennecke at psi.ch
Fri Aug 4 14:08:30 BST 2017

Hi,

first of all want to conclude the last vote on the NIAC membership of Aaron Brester as representative for ALS and LBNL.

There were 9 yes, no NO, no abstains out of 9 participants in the vote. Thus we welcome Aaron for another 3 years in the
NIAC.

Then I have received an email of support for Eugen Wintersberger whose NIAC membership expired in July.  Thus I have a
new vote:

I vote for Eugen Wintersberger to represent DESY in the NIAC:

[] YES
[] NO
[] Abstain

As it is the holiday season, I will extend the voting period until August, 25 instead of the usual 2 weeks.

Please respond in great numbers!

Best Regards,

    Mark Koennecke
    NIAC Secretary