[NeXus-committee] new git repository

Benjamin Watts benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Mon Aug 6 13:57:37 BST 2018

Hi Everybody!
    I have some code for embedding metadata (including thumbnails) into
the "userblock" of HDF5 files (or as sidecar files) together with
plugins to show the thumbnails in the file browsers of the major OS's
(like you see for image files like jpegs). Documentation of the code is
attached for those that would like more detail. I would like to release
it as a new repository in the nexusformat github project, but I don't
have sufficient permissions to create a new repository. Could somebody
please create the repository for me? (I suggest "HDF5metadata" as a name.)

Thanks,
Ben