[NeXus-committee] NIAC 2018 Minutes

Jemian, Pete R. jemian at anl.gov
Tue Nov 13 17:34:28 GMT 2018

Mark:

Thanks for the minutes.  I put them into
https://github.com/nexusformat/NIAC since that seemed the most likely
place to find them again.  Also, it allows us to track changes clearly.

Mark's original was posted, the I posted my changes:
https://github.com/nexusformat/NIAC/commit/bdb91732f17d02017154c1066530cec70fc7dbde

see:
https://github.com/nexusformat/NIAC/blob/master/NIAC2018Minutes.md

Pete

On 2018-11-13 4:23 AM, Koennecke Mark (PSI) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finally came down to cleaning up and finishing the minutes of NIAC 2018 at BNL.
> Find them attached. As always: if you have comments, please let me know.
>
> Best Regards,
>
>      Mark Koennecke

Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                 <jemian at anl.gov>
Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition (BC, aka BCDA)
Advanced Photon Source,    Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL  60439                    630 - 252 - 3189
       Education is the one thing for which people
          are willing to pay yet not receive.