[NeXus-committee] November Telco

Benjamin Watts benjamin.watts at psi.ch
Thu Oct 24 11:07:33 BST 2019

Hi Tobias,
    I'll admit I had forgotten about the nexus-tech list and I thank you
for pointing out my mistake. I'll try to remember to send such emails to
both the committee and tech lists in future. I'm also not in the habit
of sending calendar invites, but I'll see if I can figure out how to do so.

Cheers,
Ben