[NeXus-committee] http web links

Freddie Akeroyd - UKRI STFC freddie.akeroyd at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 17:21:14 GMT 2019

Hi,

There was discussion about some of our web links not being https at the telco. Some links refer to  http://download.nexusformat.org/ which is an isis server and which currently does not have a valid certificate for download.nexusformat.org (so https will work, but the browser will moan at you). The user manual is built on the ISIS Jenkins server at the same location and then published to download.nexusformat.org   I can get a valid certificate for this address and we update links to https, or we could look at publishing the manual (and other stuff) elsewhere. We could push the built user manual html files to github pages maybe? I'm not sure what else on download.nexusformat.org is still relevant these days

Regards,

Freddie