[NeXus-committee] [NIAC-MV07] Membership Vote

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 14:42:19 GMT 2019

Aye on all

The proposal is to accept Jiro Suzuki as the J-PARC representative in NIAC.
[ X] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept Stephen Cottrell as the ISIS Muon representative
in NIAC.
[ X] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept Heike Görzig as the HZB representative in NIAC.
[ X] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain