[NeXus-committee] New logo draft

Jemian, Pete R. jemian at anl.gov
Wed Jan 15 19:44:01 GMT 2020

I've created a shared folder on dropbox.com to gather the various logo
suggestions.  Some logo suggestions have already been uploaded.  The
folder is shared by invitation only (through dropbox.com) so that the
suggestions are not discovered  by web indexers.

If you want access editable or viewable-only to this folder, please send
me your email address and which type of access you prefer.  I'll send
you an invitation from dropbox with a link to the folder.  Editable
access would be suited to those who wish to add additional logo designs
or reorganize the collection.

Regards,
    Pete