[NeXus-committee] [NIAC MV08]

Herbert J. Bernstein yayahjb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:33:09 BST 2020

Aye to all three -- Herbert

The proposal is to accept Stuart Campbell as the NSLS-II representative in
NIAC.
[ X ] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept Tobias Richter as the ESS representative in NIAC.
[ X ] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain

The proposal is to accept Raymond Osborne as a non-facility representative
in NIAC.
[ X ] Yes
[   ] No
[   ] Abstain