[NeXus-committee] ESRF NIAC membership renewal

Raymond Osborn rayosborn at me.com
Wed Nov 10 15:48:40 GMT 2021

Dear Armando,
Thanks for all your work over the past ten years. I have really appreciated the discussions we have had and will miss your contributions. Even when I disagreed with you at first, I was forced to think more carefully and you often (i.e, usually) changed my mind on important issues.

All the best in the future and I look forward to that beer in Grenoble,
Ray