[NeXus-committee] WG: NeXus ontology on github

Pete Jemian jemian at anl.gov
Thu Feb 24 23:19:51 GMT 2022

I added this to the agenda for tomorrow's meeting but perhaps you meant it should be added to the agenda for the next NIAC?

Pete

On 2/23/2022 4:46 AM, Görzig, Heike via NeXus-committee wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am not sure about the workflow here.
> But as there will be a NIAC meeting soon. I would like to have the ontology and the usage of the namespace on the agenda. I don't know what has to be done now.
>
> Best wishes,
> Heike

Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                 <jemian at anl.gov>
Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition (BC, aka BCDA)
Advanced Photon Source,    Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL  60439                    630 - 252 - 3189