[NeXus-committee] NeXus Ontology v2.0

Sandor Brockhauser sandor.brockhauser at physik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jan 17 09:58:46 GMT 2023

Hi Alejandra,

With Steve and Heike we have had a meeting already and withe Heike we will also have a NIAC meeting on Thursday. Here, the idea was to introduce also you and/or Paul, so I would just go ahead with Paul, Steve, possibly you and whoever is available using the slot we have now at 11:30. Also note that I do not have much more slots available on this week anyway.

Bests,
Sandor