[NeXus-committee] Call for a vote on #1246

Aaron Brewster asbrewster at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 6 22:28:11 GMT 2023

Hello all, let's try our new online voting scheme!  #1246, "Allow
dimensions in NXdata to be lists of strings," has been reviewed, discussed,
and approved and it is ready for an online vote.  Please vote with an emoji
on this comment:
https://github.com/nexusformat/definitions/pull/1246#issuecomment-1843789339

Options include thumbs up for yes, thumbs down for no, and anything else to
abstain. Voting will close in two weeks.  Remember we need 13 votes for the
vote to count, so please take the time to do so!

 Thank you!
-Aaron