[NeXus-committee] Show-and-tell meetings

Paul Millar paul.millar at desy.de
Tue Jan 16 11:53:15 GMT 2024

Hi everyone,

First, let me wish you all a very Happy New Year! --- all the best for
2024!

Towards the end of last year, I mentioned the idea of having a series of
meetings dedicated to a specific NeXus adoption topic: the "show and
tell" meetings.  This would allow someone to present their ideas
(background, motivation, current status, future direction, open
questions, etc) and receive feedback from the audience.  This is quite
modest, with two (maybe three) meetings.

Various people expressed some interest in joining those meetings, which
is great. Thanks!

As a next step, we need to find the best time slot: the one that's least
inconvenient for people.  Therefore, I've created a poll:

https://terminplaner6.dfn.de/p/eebba94a8601331af62819fcc62ccce8-547220

I'd like to use the same timeslot for all the meetings, so please fill
in your *general* availability, rather than specifically for those dates.

Cheers,
Paul.