[NeXus-committee] Advice on NeXus mailing list

Pete Jemian prjemian at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:44:17 GMT 2024

The NeXus web page (https://www.nexusformat.org/), as a new item under the "Discussion and Development" section would be a great way to announce this series.  Perhaps a separate page could list the past meetings (and/or any future planned meetings).  Links could be provided to any additional content such as slides, videos, examples,demos, ...

Regards,
    Pete