[NeXus-committee] NIAC 2024 invitation letter

Aaron Brewster asbrewster at lbl.gov
Sat Mar 9 20:44:40 GMT 2024

Hi all, please find attached a formal invitation letter to NIAC 2024, our
biennial meeting at the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility in
Grenoble, France, Sept 27th-Sept 30th 2024.  Hopefully it will be helpful
in securing travel authorizations.  Please let me know if anyone needs
specific changes or customizations.

Note I didn't include mention of Zoom/remote availability but rest assured
remote attendance will be made available for those unable to attend in
person.

Thanks,
-Aaron