[Nexus-developers] NeXus autotools

Jens.Krueger at frm2.tum.de Jens.Krueger at frm2.tum.de
Fri Feb 20 23:33:38 GMT 2004

Ray,

I took your proposal for looking for a running version of libtool on
the Mac systems and put it into CVS. One weakness may be the use of which.
This command is not implemented on all systems. On my Linux (SuSE 8.X,
9.X) there are only aliases to 'type -p'.

For the next week I will go on holidays without any access to mail and
other features of the internet.

Regards

Jens