[Nexus-developers] Mac OS X tested

Jens Krüger Jens.Krueger at frm2.tum.de
Tue Jun 15 16:42:23 BST 2004

The simplest way to check the completeness of the tarball is to run:

make distcheck

if all works fine, you get a message like:

nexus-2.3.0 archives ready for distribution:
nexus-2.3.0.tar.gz

It may be that not all files included into the distribution as you will get it if you make
a tarball from the CVS, but it's no problem to add the missing files in the EXTRA_DIST
variable in the corresponding Makefile.am's.

Jens

--

Jens Krüger

Technische Universität München