[Nexus] ISIS Class Definitions

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Thu Sep 4 04:31:26 BST 2003

Freddie Akeroyd has released a draft of the proposed NeXus format to replace
the ISIS RAW file format, which has been produced following a series of
meetings at the facility.  It is available as a (fairly large) PDF file from
the ISIS computing group web site at
<http://www.isis.rl.ac.uk/computing/NeXus/>.  It contains an excellent
discussion of many of the issues that we need to address at the Advisory
Committee meeting next week, so I would encourage everyone who is attending
(or wishing to comment), to read it before then.  I will be drawing on it in
the next few days as the meeting agenda and associated discussions are
finalized on the Swiki <http://www.neutron.anl.gov.:8080/NeXus/33>.

Thanks to those who have added to the Swiki pages.  We encourage
contributions to the Swiki right up to the meeting.

Ray Osborn