[Nexus] NXgeometry lacking documentation and others....

Wintersberger, Eugen eugen.wintersberger at desy.de
Tue Nov 20 10:24:40 GMT 2012

Hi,
 I agree with Mark. NXaperture needs definitely some refurbishing.
Besides the top, bottom, left, right positions I would suggest to
introduce something like

x_gap
x_offset
y_gap
y_offset

where the x- and y-direction coincide with the Nexus coordinate frame
convention. The z-axis is given by the beam passing the aperture.

regards
   Eugen

PS: if you do not mind I will use this convention for my Nexus files
right now to check whether or not this is convenient.