[Nexus] Nexus import to OriginPro

Osborn, Raymond rosborn at anl.gov
Tue Jan 14 17:49:58 GMT 2020

If you do decide to go down the Python route, you might want to look at the nexusformat Python API documented at https://nexpy.github.io/nexpy/. You don’t need NeXpy, just nexusformat, which is available with pip or on conda-forge. There is a Jupiter notebook that you can run at https://colab.research.google.com/github/nexpy/nexusformat/blob/master/src/nexusformat/notebooks/nexusformat.ipynb to try it out. It is simpler than using h5py if you want to load entire NeXus files or create new ones.

Ray