[Nexus] beam spectrum in NeXus

Aaron Brewster asbrewster at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 9 21:25:20 BST 2020

Ok, so I think I like the following the best:

incident_wavelength: the derived 'best' wavelength from the spectra (array
of length N where N is number of images)
incident_wavelength_original: original spectra.  array of dimension NxM
where M is number of energies in the spectra.
    @variant: incident_wavelength
incident_wavelength_original_weight: original spectra weights. NxM

So, does incident_wavelength_original_weight need a variant tag?  Note
saying it is a variant of incident_wavelength_weight doesn't make sense
since incident_wavelength_weight isn't specified (not available since it's
a wavelength per shot).  Or is it assumed it follows the X_weight
convention that we talked about at the last meeting?

Thanks,
-Aaron