[Nexus] intent to discard NXspecdata

Jemian, Pete R. jemian at anl.gov
Mon Oct 26 16:51:30 GMT 2020

As the author of the NXspecdata contributed definition, I announce my
intention to discard this definition from the NeXus definitions
repository unless there objections from the community.

Unless there is objection, my intention is mark it deprecated with the
next release of the NeXus definitions (expected later this month) and
delete it for the following release (expected about one year from now).

https://manual.nexusformat.org/classes/contributed_definitions/NXspecdata.html#nxspecdata

Pete

Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                 <jemian at anl.gov>
Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition (BC, aka BCDA)
Advanced Photon Source,    Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL  60439                    630 - 252 - 3189
       Education is the one thing for which people
          are willing to pay yet not receive.