[Nexus] NeXus definitions repository change

Jemian, Pete R. jemian at anl.gov
Tue Feb 16 04:51:29 GMT 2021

NeXus community:

The default branch (of the NeXus definitions repository) has been
changed from master to main as described.  We are still working through
references to the master branch in the documentation.  Please report any
inconsistencies to https://github.com/nexusformat/definitions/issues/798.

Regards,
     Pete

On 2/9/2021 3:51 PM, Jemian, Pete R. wrote:

> NeXus community:
>
> I plan to make a change in the NeXus definitions repository on Friday,
> 2021-02-12, as described in
> https://github.com/nexusformat/definitions/issues/798.
>
> The default branch name will be changed from "master" to "main"
> following recommendations: https://github.com/github/renaming.
>
> An additional message will be sent once this task is completed.
>
> Regards,
>       Pete

Pete R. Jemian, Ph.D.                 <jemian at anl.gov>
Beam line Controls and Data Acquisition (BC, aka BCDA)
Advanced Photon Source,    Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL  60439                    630 - 252 - 3189
       Education is the one thing for which people
          are willing to pay yet not receive.