[Nexus] NXxas questions

Collins, Steve (DLSLtd,RAL,SCI) steve.collins at diamond.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 14:18:03 GMT 2021

Hi Dylan,

This is something that we want to look at quite soon at Diamond, so it would be good to have a discussion.

My initial thought is that is should be quite straightforward if it is done as something that looks like a multidimentional scan, i.e. scan over energy and Stokes, where energy is ‘incident_energy’ in NXbeam, and Stokes is ‘incident_polarization_stokes’ in the NXbeam from NXmx.

Does this capture what you need? It would be good to consider some use cases.

Regards,
Steve