[Nexus] Data from experiments involving electrochemistry

Görzig, Heike heike.goerzig at helmholtz-berlin.de
Fri Jul 29 10:57:59 BST 2022

Dear all,

What is NXenvironment used for? With NXenvironment comes NXsensor which is used to monitor an external condition. Wouldn’t everything that has to do with the trajectory and creation and detection of the beam go to NXinstrument. Everything what is around the sample and creating/monitoring its environment/condition somewhere close to sample?

In case the description of the electrochemical part has to be more precise, and the NeXus vocabulary is not enough. Electrochemical experiments are performed also independent of beamline measurements. Maybe there is already a vocabulary for modelling electrochemical experiments?

Best wishes,

Heike