[Nexus] shape (off_geometry) description in NXsample

Sandor Brockhauser sandor.brockhauser at physik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 12 18:24:06 BST 2022

Current documentation in NXsample says:

OFF_GEOMETRY: (optional) NXoff_geometry <https://manual.nexusformat.org/classes/base_classes/NXoff_geometry.html#nxoff-geometry>
This group describes the shape of the sample

In the FAIRmat project, we would like to work on detailed sample shape descriptions. It would be great to team up with those who have already used NXoff_geometry, or anyone who ever wanted to register sample shape and geometry descriptions in NeXus.

Please mail us back if you are interested in working with us on this topic or if you could provide some help how we could start.

Best wishes,
Sandor