[NeXus-committee] Doodle: Link for poll "NIAC2011 & 2011 NeXus Code Camp"

Pete R. Jemian jemian at anl.gov
Wed Jun 1 15:37:17 BST 2011

Dear NIAC members:

We would like to select a date for the 2011 NeXus Code Camp (and
NIAC2011).  The plan is to hold this event at the Advanced Photon
Source, Argonne, IL  60439.

If you plan to attend this event, you are invited to open the Doodle
poll (URL provided below) in your browser, identify yourself and follow
the instructions provided.  Email me if you have any questions.

This will be similar to the NIAC2009 and 2009 NeXus Code Camp
(http://www.nexusformat.org/NIAC2009#2009_NeXus_Code_Camp)
but the event will be held on the Argonne campus.

Note:  Since this is not to be a meeting of the full NIAC, no business
matters can be resolved (although they most certainly can be discussed).

Regards,
    Pete