Workshop addition?

Mark Koennecke Mark.Koennecke at psi.ch
Tue Aug 8 10:18:05 BST 2000

  High,

  I am now in Munich with some people from the new reactor FRM-2 in
  Munich. They intend to use NeXus as file format and intend to
  write an extendable browser-data analysis tool for NeXus. They
  are interested to send someone to the the september meeting
  and discuss the architecture of such a thing with us.  I now
  suggest that we add this to the agenda and send an invitation.
  The contact would be: Juergen_Neuhaus at Physik.TU-Muenchen.de

  Regards,

  Mark Koennecke