[Nexus-developers] napi tests and documentation

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Mon May 10 16:25:55 BST 2004

Mark,

The file that you mention is not currently in CVS. Please add it.

About the documentation. If the types change from compiler to compiler (and between platforms), then why are they hard coded in napi4_test and napi5_test? Also, shouldn't the test also try out the unsigned versions of the various integers?

P^2
--
Spallation Neutron Source
Oak Ridge National Laboratory