[Nexus-developers] FW: [Nexus] Bug in NX5getattrinfo ?

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Tue Feb 22 17:04:25 GMT 2005

On 2005/02/22 15:25, "Peterson, Peter F." <petersonpf at ornl.gov> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> This was posted on the main NeXus mailing list. It was solved some time
> ago, but the version with this fixed has not been released. When will it
> be?
>
> P^2

I agree that this is something that we should fix quickly.  I spoke to
Freddie about this last week, and he said that there were still some
problems with the Windows version that need to be fixed.  Unfortunately,
Freddie is out this week, but he can probably get this fixed fairly quickly
when he gets back.

He also said that he had some problems with the XML version.  If others have
the same problem, perhaps we should issue a release without the XML (i.e.,
the still unreleased v2.1) and then update (to 3.0 - did we agree this
already at PSI?) as soon as we get the XML version fixed.

Nick, can you develop a new release formalism quickly with some information
on tested systems?  If there is a reliable release tarball (i.e., not
requiring the sh autogen step), send it to me and I will post a link on the
web page.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845