[Nexus-developers] Python

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Wed Feb 22 15:36:55 GMT 2006

Actually there is three in cvs [bindings/swig, contrib/bindings/nxpylib,
contrib/bindings/nxpython] who have various authors. In the end what you
want is something cheap and simple (swig) with a abstraction layer into
the language you are using. My opinion is that the way forward is a bit
of a hybrid of the methods in cvs. If I understand correctly Harmut's
code (contrib/bindings/nxpylib) is the closest to what I am thinking.
The "proper" way forward probably is to move this to the wiki attached
to the "object oriented interface" page (I forget the correct name).

P^2