[Nexus-developers] CVS -> Subversion

Peterson, Peter F. petersonpf at ornl.gov
Tue Oct 17 20:55:06 BST 2006

Freddie,

It is useful to have a trac site for the definitions as well. We've set
up "roles" to promote "appropriate use of trac. The roles are named
(from least to most able): [everybody, authenticated, developer, editor,
admin]. What happens is that "everybody" can create tickets and view
most of the site, "authenticated" can annotate tickets, "developer" can
change ticket state, "editor" can work with milestones. I don't think it
is necessary to say what "admin" can do. I can send you a list of
information for setting this up.

The other statement is that I am curious about passwords since I thought
that I was using a public key to authenticate. Is this true?

P^2