[Nexus-developers] 4.0rc2

Akeroyd, FA (Freddie) F.A.Akeroyd at rl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 30 13:55:32 BST 2007

Mark,

--with-python should be passed the name of the python interpreter itself
(not a directory) and PYTHONROOT is determined by doing a "which" on
this to get the directory and then adding "..". So

./configure --with-python=/usr/bin/python

Should give

  PYTHONROOT=/usr/bin/..

And then the include path in CFLAGS should then get set to

  /usr/bin/../include/python$(PYTHON_VERSION)

Do you pass a relative path to --with-python ? If so, can you try using
an absolute path and see if that works.

Regards,

Freddie