Most current Nexus version.

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Tue Apr 14 17:11:31 BST 1998

In the last month or so, Freddie Akeroyd set up a CVS system (Concurrent
Versions System) so that those involved in development of the API can
coordinate their activities.  I am in the process of installing the latest
version from the CVS archive on the FTP site pointed at by the web pages, so
look again later today to see if the file dates are all changed.  This is
still beta software of course, so please report any bugs to the NeXus
mailing list, which all the developers read.

I must admit that I'm not sure what the official version number is.  The
revision number inserted by CVS at the top of NAPI.C is v1.7, but it's not
clear that's what we should call the API version number.  We will try and
clarify that soon.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845