[Nexus] NOBUGS 2002

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Fri Oct 4 18:33:46 BST 2002

Since at least one of the key members of the NeXus team needed to leave on
the final afternoon, we are going to plan B, which makes more sense anyway.
Przemek has agreed that we can have one of the final morning discussion
sessions.  At the moment, there is a Panel A (discussing "What can we do to
get more respect for Beamline Scientists?").  There will now be a Panel B,
called "NeXus Implementation" meeting from 8:30 to 10:15 on Nov. 6.

It means that the meeting will be constrained to last under two hours, which
may be a good or a bad thing depending on your viewpoint.  Of course, we can
have informal discussions throughout the conference.

Once again, please send me any suggestions you have for the agenda.

Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845