[Nexus] NOBUGS 2002

Ray Osborn ROsborn at anl.gov
Fri Oct 4 10:24:16 BST 2002

Since so many NeXus developers and users are going to be at the NOBUGS 2002
conference, it would be useful to have a meeting to discuss issues raised by
the presentations (Thanks for submitting so many!) and the future
organization of the format.  The NOBUGS 2002 conference is scheduled to
finish at 12pm on Nov. 6 so one possibility is for us to have a special
session on the afternoon of Nov. 6.  Przemek tells me that this would be
possible.  If that doesn't fit with people's travel plans, then I can look
into arranging a break-out session one evening or perhaps the final morning.

Please could those of you attending the conference let me know when you
would be available, and what topics you would like included on the agenda.

Thanks,
Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845