[Nexus] Web site facelift

Ray Osborn rosborn at anl.gov
Mon Oct 11 18:12:02 BST 2004

The NeXus web site has now undergone extensive reconstructive surgery, and
has moved to a new location:

<http://www.nexus.anl.gov/>

Your browsers should be automatically redirected to the new site, but please
update your hyperlinks and bookmarks accordingly.

The latest base classes are now displayed in a new table format that a
number of people have requested, although the original XML files can still
be downloaded.  The API page has also been updated to link to the new CVS
server for downloads.

Please contact me if you find any unresolved or incorrect references
following the move.  The site is still missing a few sections which we will
hopefully complete soon after the upcoming NIAC meeting, but we would always
welcome suggestions for improvements.

With regards,
Ray Osborn
--
Dr Ray Osborn                Tel: +1 (630) 252-9011
Materials Science Division   Fax: +1 (630) 252-7777
Argonne National Laboratory  E-mail: ROsborn at anl.gov
Argonne, IL 60439-4845