[Nexus] Proposal for dimension scales in HDF5

Elena Pourmal epourmal at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 14 19:26:03 GMT 2004

Hello,

We are going to support  Dimension scales in HDF5. It will be available in
the HDF5 1.8 release planned for May-June 2005. If you are interested in
this new feature, design and implementation , please read
http://hdf.ncsa.uiuc.edu/RFC/H5DimScales/H5dimscale_RFC_Dec_04.pdf.
We really appreciate your feedback :-)

If this is a wrong list to post such requests, please let me know.

Thank you and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Elena

Elena Pourmal, HDF QA, Maintenance and Support Team Leader
NCSA University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
605 E. Springfield Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820

epourmal at ncsa.uiuc.edu
(217)333-0238 (office)