[Nexus] large Nexus files

Campbell, Branton branton_campbell at byu.edu
Tue Jul 18 05:39:43 BST 2006

Using NXputslab to reference a single voxel seems easy enough.  Thanks.

If I further want to simultaneously create and write two very large
arrays into separate Nexus data items within the same group, can I have
more than one data item open at a time?  My interpretation of the API
documentation suggests that the answer is "NO".

Branton

Of